Have you seen the hottest thing to sweep the web? It's just a little guy with a red scarf who rides a little sled on lines that you draw on a Flash application. This little toy is very addictive and can provide hours of mindless entertainment. To try out this neat little program check out Linerider (don't forget to save your "work)!
Check out a short example, that I created, of what is possible with Linerider:
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the new blog almost as much as you love line rider! Love you lots,
Sus
Hey Sweetie! Your blog is great..I'm excited to see it grow...
Love,
Melissa
Thanks everyone, check back often for more updates, I hope to have the pics from Barcelona up later this week.
Hey there Charlie Brown --- do you thnk you can teach old dogs new tricks?
Post a Comment